NGC Handbook For Flower Shows 2007 p. 206
All pictures are from the Randolph Garden Club - 2012 Flower Show: A Garden Party, Class 6. "Asparagus" - A Creative Parallel Design.
- A Creative Design in which three or more grouping of plant material and other (optional) components are placed in a strong parallel manner
in a single container, on a base, or both. Multiple containers/bases may be used if combined so as to appear as one unit.
- Parallel direction may be vertical, horizontal, or diagonal, based on schedule or at discretion of exhibitor, within alloted spaces.
- Only the overall effect must appear parallel, for components within each grouping need not be precisely equidistant from components
in adjacent groupings.
- Open space (voids) between each grouping is vital to success.
- All groupings may be of same plant materials, varied combinations of selected plant materials, or different plant material, plus other
components as desired.
- A connective/s may be used to unify the design.